Upgrading to CCleaner

Cods Wallop

If I upgrade my recently purchased CCleaner Pro to "Pro Plus with Driver Updater (up to 3 PCs)" will I be credited with my purchase of the Pro version? Also, will I be able to share the upgraded version with my wife and son or, is the 3 PC offer specific to my own devices?

Thank you,

Bill

• Moderators

It may depend how recently you purchased the single machine Pro.

I would contact support and tell them that you made an error and purchased the wrong one, ask for your options to change from Pro to Pro Plus so that you can use it on more devices.
They no doubt see that mistake happen many times.

You can use the form here: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

Normally it would need to be a new purchase of Pro Plus and you would then ask support to 'merge' the old and new licences so that you don't lose any time remaining on the single machine licence that you have already bought.
So while you don't normally  get a discount, you don't lose out as the 2 licence periods get added together into one longer period.
And that longer licence is Pro Plus. (so in fact you win a bit).

However if it's a very recent purchase then they may be able to do things differently.

Family use is fine as long as the number of devices isn't exceeded. (How would CCleaner know who's device it is anyway?).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043