how to recover non formatted partition

Shri

I am using Recuva professional and I have accidentally formatted my SSD and need to find my .vhd files to recover fully.

I am seeing large undeleted cluster under $BadClus and I recovered it to another drive but I still don't see any content... it still shows zero size file but has 128GB data on. destination path.

I had data on single partition which got split into two(one is C: and another is unformatted), is it possible to recover data from unformatted/raw partition which still may have data from previous writes?

• Moderators

{2 threads merged}

Is this SSD internal or external?

If it's an internal SSD then any recovery from it  is very unlikely, that's because of the automatic TRIM and Garbage Collection of internal SSD's.
If it's an external SSD then you may have a chance, but with bad sectors involved again probably not.

To attempt to recover files from a partition that has become RAW see the following:

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043