Renewed Subscription and lost 2 months from existing sub!

darylwight

Just renewed my subscription and rather disgruntled to find the two months left on my existing subscription has not been added to my renewed subscription, despite being advertised as such.

How do I go about getting these 2 months back please?

• Moderators

It can take a day or so for the existing time remaining to get added on.

If I remember right then it's done automatically twice a day.

Give it a day or two and if it hasn't been added automatically then contact support.

Note that if you used a different email address when renewing, or if there were more that 90 days remaining on the old licence, then the automatic system would assume that you wanted a new licence. In that case you would have been sent a new licence key and need to contact support and ask for a "licence merge" of the old and new ones.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

No problem.

Please let us know how it goes for you.

The mods here are users not employers, so we like to know how such things are working (or if they aren't working as they should do).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043