Ccleaner Pro

pwagner60

Hi Everyone,

This is probably a dumb question but I've been using Ccleaner Pro now for a number of years and just recently received a update.  Now, however, in the app it says update to Ccleaner Pro when I thought that's what I've been running all these years.  At the top of the app window it says in huge print Ccleaner Professional so I'm confused.

Thanks so much,

Paul W

• Moderators

Can you post a screenshot of it?

Or at least tell us is it version 6.18.10838?

Also if you go to Oprions>License key does it say that it's 'Active'? (Don't post a screenshot of your key here).

I saw a similar thing with the previous v6.18.10824 which was pulled and replaced.
This is what I saw at that time with v6.18.10824, it's Professional but for some reason Health Check didn't think that it was:
(Note that if you do somehow still have v6.18.10824 then it will probably at some point ask you to re-enter your licence to activate it; that's why it got pulled).
Capture.JPG

It was fixed with v618.10838.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043