I hate the new update with all my soul.

I purchased CCleaner because it made tasks easy. It was one click to automatically clean my PC of the garbage that builds up  in the various programs, and I loved it. I could press the button, go get a cup of coffee, come back and my PC had its 'Tune up."

I'm not sure what brain trust thought it was a good idea to introduce the new 3 step process to the health check, but they need to be fired.

No... I'm serious. That change was absolutely idiotic.

It takes the value away from CCleaner that set itself apart from so many other programs. I don't want to push 'Clean' to clean my cookies, then push "Clean"again to clean my cache and recycle bin, then push another button, this time, 'Next' to resolve issues or whatever else the final step is.

I pressed the clean button, now clean my damn PC! That's what I paid you to do! Change this s**t back.

Why am i going to continue to pay you to de-automate something when the sole reason I bought your product was to automate it?! I can do all the things CCleaner does on my own through setting up various other programs, If I have to sit in front of my damn PC and continually give a PC Cleaning program permission to clean my PC, then what value are you bringing?

Drop the patronizing, nonsensical 'feature' that you introduced because you thought users wanted a more immersive experience. It's ridiculous.

If this isn't changed immediately, then me and my subscription are gone like Enron.

• Moderators

You don't like Health Check, that's fair enough and you are not alone in that.

But you still have the choice to use the 'Old Style' CCleaner if that's what you prefer.

Set CCleaner to open to Custom Clean by default (instead of opening to Health Check) and run Custom Clean with one click,

Custom Clean is what CCleaner was before Health Check came along.

image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043