Hello CCleaner users, I am sharing this title with you for a problem.

Can

My problem is this;
I decided to take advantage of the 30-day trial, but I accidentally typed an invalid e-mail during registration. I didn't realise this until I completed my bank details and registration. Is my trial cancelled because of this mistake or does it continue? I didn't receive any code, I only had the reference code given to me at the end of the registration, but I lost it in my panic. In short, what I want to tell you, sir, is this: Will I be charged a fee at the end of my trial?

• Moderators

We cannot access licence or purchase details here on the forum.

As you gave a mistyped email address then anything sent out after that will have been sent to that incorrect address.
But they won't know that it was incorrect unless you tell them, and so if your bank/card details were correct then yes it will be charged if you haven't cancelled by the end of the trial, and being a subscription it will keep being charged until you get the mistake sorted out.

You will need to contact CCleaner support and expain what has happened,
Give them as much detail as you can including any codes, the incorrect email (if you can remember what you mistyped), and your correct email.
The date and approximate time that you made the mistake might also help them track it down on the system.

Use the form here: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general
Make a note of the ticket number you are given onscreen after submitting the form.
You will be sent an acknowledgement email saying what to do next - mostly that's to wait until a member of support emails you back.
If you don't see that acknowlegement then check your email spam folder in case it ended up there. (if it has then mark it as 'Not Spam').
Note that support are busy at the moment so it may be a number of days until a real person emails you. (But being a 30 day trial you do have 30 days until a charge would be taken).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043