AM LOST with all those price and free

Dony

HEY GUYSSS 

I HAVE LITTLE ISSUE I WANT TO BUY THE FULL CCLEANER LICENSE ( I DONT CARE FOR THE PRICE ).
I DONT KNOW WICH VERSION TO BUY AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE ALL APPS THAT THEY OFFER.

I WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS. IF YOU KNOW ANY GOOD APPS FEEL FREE TO TALK !!!

PLEASE GUYS BE GOOD WITH THE NEW GUY HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

THANK YOU 

• Moderators

Your main decision and starting point is how many machines/devices you will want to use CCleaner Pro on.
1? (CCleaner Pro), up to 3? (CCleaner Pro Plus), up to 5? (CCleaner Premium), more than 5? (CCleaner Business/CCleaner Tech/CCleaner Cloud).

After that they are basically the same, except that Premium and the business versions offer 24/7 support

The other Piriform Apps?
Many users use the free Versions of Recuva and Speccy, currently they have the same functionallity as the Pro versions and you are paying only for support.
Defraggler is now completely free and longer advertised as a paid for version.
Kamo is currently the same price if bought alone as if bought as part of CCleaner Premium, so if you are going to want CCleaner and Kamo for more than one device it makes sense to buy it as part of CCleaner Premium.

All in all if the price is no object, and you are not wanting CCleaner for more than 5 devices, then the Premium Bundle is probably what you want even if you don't use everything that is included.

Of course special offers apply at times - it will be the Back Friday sale next month so a good time to get a bargain price.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043