Can't install CCleaner on new computer even though I have a paid account.

JEJ

I have used CCleaner for years. I have the $49.95/year account. I have two new computers. I can't install CCleaner. It asks for license number but says invalid. i need to install or close my account. It was paid up in February, 2023. Please help. I have a new e-mail address. Old e-mail address is dead. I need someone from CCleaner to fix this or close my account and refund my money to spend on other software.

• Moderators

For licencing issues you will have to contact support. We don't have access to customer/licence details on the forum.

You can use the form here to raise your request:  https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

Please be aware that support are very busy at the moment and are taking much longer than usual to answer.

After submitting the form you should get a ticket number and will also get an automatic email reply (check your email spam folder), if you have those then you are in the queue, so please have patience and someone will get to your request.

Please also note that, as it tells you in the email, opening another ticket may put you back down the queue and so further delay the response.
(That's just the way that the queueing system works).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 3 weeks later...

I contacted support but they never responded. I have a license and I cannot use it. I tried to get my bank to take the payment back but it is too late. I am going to recommend to everyone that they stop using this crapware. They took my money and I cannot use it even though i have a license that was paid in full in February. I will go on a bunch of forums and tell everyone to not purchase this s**t. It's a nightmare. Trashware. CCLeaner has to be punished for this fraudulent treatment. Uninstall and cancel subscription. That is now the message I will spread.