MS Office/Adobe Reader/BING apps

SMalik

I have Office 2021. I don't have Office 2013 or Office 2016 on my system but, both show up in CCleaner. Same issue with Adobe Acrobat Reader. I don't have this on my system but, it show up in CCleaner. I think Detects should be fixed.

Also, Microsoft does not use BING with their apps anymore.

programs_name.thumb.png.c540d889363895c9936eae912683f2bb.png

• SMalik changed the title to MS Office/Adobe Reader/BING apps
  • Moderators

Those old apps show up in the lists by default, whether you have them or not other people may do. Untick them if you don't have them*.

Far from Microsoft not using Bing anymore it is now built into Windows itself, even File Explorer uses Bing when searching.

*You appear to have ticked everything, and you are also using winapp2 to add extra things to be cleaned.
That's your choice of course, but ticking things that don't need to be cleaned anyway just slows down your CCleaner.
You may also benefit from using winapp2ool's Trim module to remove the winapp2 categories that you don't have on your computer.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043