Seeking my cashback

navinight

I recently renewed my CCleaner subscription and upgraded to the 5 license option that came with £40 cashback.  I have applied for the cashback and received confirmation that I had submitted my claim which advised payment to the original method would be within 30 days.

I've not had the cashback - how do I obtain it? 

• Moderators

The current cashback offer ran from 30th August to 6th September.

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/cashback/terms-and-conditions

Participants (as defined at Condition 2 below) shall be eligible to claim a cashback reward, as purchasing any version of CCleaner Premium with a cashback offer between 30 August- 6 September and then redeeming the cashback reward between 00:01 (local time) 7 September 2023 to 23:59 (local time) 7 October 2023 (both dates being inclusive) using the Cashback Claims Portal. Cashback is limited to one claim per Qualifying Product purchased.

There does appear to be a typing mistake there - claims should have been possible after the 1st September  (not the 7th)

Claims must be submitted between 2 and 30 days after the date of purchase with the day of your purchase date counting as day 1.

You have confirmation of your cashback claim so that is not a problem.

However, today is only the 13th September so it's nowhere near the 30 days advised yet - even if you submitted your claim on the 1st September that;s only been 13 days. (Assuming that your claim was validated on the first day).

The Promoter will endeavour to pay within 30 days of successful validation of your claim

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043