Typical Tech Support Dodging BS Clearly

WindowsSDIH

So you click report an issue, it brings you to this BS CONmunity forum, where, pray tell are the developers?

Tech KH up to their standard BS clearly, make you sign up to be spammed to death just to post. Great.

Every time I'm using the software, between say 5 mins and 10 mins the browser freezes and white bar of death across the top saying not responding.

I don't think I've paid any money for it so I'd say not registered, not really about to for something that is as weak as that....

• Moderators

It might have helped if you had said which software, and which OS?
And as you seem to have a browser issue then which browser?
What antivirus are you using.

From what you have posted it could be CCleaner, CCleaner Browser, Kamo, something else?
It could be Windows, Mac, or Android.
It could be any browser.

This is a user forum, and the knowledgable users here help many others all the time.
(On a forum we can also post screenshots and maybe photos that can help work through problems)
But for anyone to be able to help you do need to provide a few details so that someone can work out what is happening.

However if you would prefer 'official' help there is a contact form here to raise a support ticket: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general
You will get an acknowledgement of your request, note that you will then be in a queue for them to email you a reply.
Support is there for paying customers, it's part of what you pay for, if you are not a paying customer then you will still get a reply but paying customers will get priority.

Having said all that - "Not Responding" at the top of a browser can mean a few things.

• It is often a sign that your your wifi connection has dropped out.
  • Or that your broadband has dropped offline.
  • Or it could be a sign that something is wrong with your browser.

My first guess would be that you are connected to wifi, and that it is frequently disconnecting.
Windows 10 can be prone to wifi dropout on some computers, it can start to happen after a Windows Update, and then stop happening following a later update.
(One of my laptops is prone to doing it, so if that is your problem I have a quick way to connect again).
If it is you wifi that is dropping out then this icon will change to a globe when it disconnects:
image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043