I received a message via Paypal service . I bought a cleaner for 180 days .

Sergej

I received a message via Paypal service . I bought a cleaner for 180 days . There is an account number there . My last name is not on the payment invoice . It is unclear for which email this purchase corresponds . The money was withdrawn from me automatically . The question is , how can I find out in the support of the cleaner for which email the payment corresponds ?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Sergej said:

I received a message via Paypal service . I bought a cleaner for 180 days .

Are you saying that you actually purchased CCleaner?
(180 days is not a usual licence period for CCleaner, although 'specials' are ocassionally available).

Or are you saying that PayPal has taken a payment for something that you didn't purchase?
If PayPal have taken your money for something that you didn't purchase then you will need to contact PayPal about that.

If you did purchase CCleaner using PayPal then did you set up automatic payments with PayPal?
If so then PayPal will take the automatic payment until you cancel it with PayPal.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/what-is-an-automatic-payment-and-how-do-i-update-or-cancel-one-help240

You can contact CCleaner Support by email at: support@ccleaner.com
But if you have never purchased CCleaner, or if it's PayPal who have taken an automatic payment, then you will need to sort things out with PayPal.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Hi. This purchase was made through Google . Therefore , I was informed of the invoice number for the purchase via Paypal . They also report. The payment invoice is issued without a surname , address and email address . I don 't mind using it for the money . But the invoice must be issued in my name . Therefore , how to write to the support of the cleaner ? So that they could send me an invoice for payment using this account number .

Screenshot_102145.thumb.jpg.e930b5e9022cb9f8544178b44bfef9fb.jpgScreenshot_112563.jpg.6facec135c7588d1a4b98b615f7f041c.jpg

• Moderators

Sorry, I had missed that this was CCleaner for Android.

As I posted above, you can contact CCleaner Support by email at: support@ccleaner.com

However I'm not sure if they will be able to help in this case?

As you purchased through Google Store using PayPal then it is Google who have taken the money and PayPal who would normally issue any invoice.

(If you had purchased a licence key directly from CCleaner, say as part of CCleaner Pro Plus, and then used that key to 'activate' CCleaner in Android then that would be different).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043