How do I stop CCleaner from disabling startup apps in Windows 11?

I'm running WIndows 11 and CCleaner 6.13.19517. Since installing CCleaner Pro, I notice that several on my startup apps are disabled, such as OneDrive, AutoHotKey, MS Defender, etc. I assume it's CCleaner that's done this, since I can't think of anything else that would interfere with them.

How do I stop CCleaner from disabling them?

Edited by StarNamer
typing error

• Moderators

I assume that you running Health Check in CCleaner Pro?

That can/will disable some startup apps as part of the 'Speed' section. It only disables ones that aren't really needed.
'Speed' only runs in CCleaner Pro not in CCleaner Free. When you run Health Check in CCleaner Free you see the following:
Capture2.PNG

If you want to prevent it happening in future then with CCleaner Pro you will have to always use Custom Clean instead of Health Check.
To set Custom Clean as the default that CCleaner shows you then: Options>Settings change the 'CCleaner Home Screen'.

PS. If you do use HealthCheck in CCleaner Pro, but don't want it to disable startup apps, then after a Scan click on the 'Speed' box and you can untick any startup items that it has slated to disable. However you will have to do that EVERY TIME that you run Health Check in CCleaner Pro.

If you want to re-enable the ones that Health Check has disabled then you can do that easily in CCleaner:
Go to Tools>Startup.
You will see 4 tabs containing various startup items and showing if they are enabled or disabled, along with buttons to change that status.
eg. If they are currently disabled they are greyed out, select the item and the Enable button turns blue so that you can click it to re-enable the startup item.

Note that the 'Delete' button there removes an item from those lists in CCleaner, so that you can no longer change it from within CCleaner.
(It doesn't actually delete the task from Windows - at least it didn't last time I checked with a Scheduled Tasks, I 'deleted' it from the CCleaner list but it was still there in Windows Task Scheduler).

image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043