Prevent Air BNB website from requiring a code after a cleaning

joshz2

Using Windows 11 on Google Chrome. Can't figure out what folder to add to the "exclude" list to prevent Air BNB from requiring a new code (i.e. text to your phone) after a cleaning. I tried adding the one in App data/local/Google/chrome/userdata/default/indexeddb/  but it didn't work.....

• Moderators

Are you sure that it's only because you are clearing something?

An increasing number of sites that deal with finances will require the security of sending a one-time code by SMS everytime you login.
(You should be able to set an alternative security method on the website for if you don't have, or can't use, a mobile phone).

Most such sites will also log you out automatically after a period of inactivity, again for your security.
That's so if someone picks up/steals your device they are not logged into your accounts.
(Say I log into my bank account and don't change the page for 5 minutes, it will log me out and I'll then need a new one-time code by SMS to log back in again).

Some will allow you to 'trust' a particular device for say all day or the next 7 days, so that you can then login again without a texted code - but they'll want you to get and enter a new code after that day or 7 days.
(My bank, utility accounts, etc. all give me that 7-day option. I never use it because it's less secure).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043