Software Updater

When you try to use the Software Updater under tools it never works. I am constantly getting "It seems like you're offline" which is not true. I have turned off the firewall and still no success and I also have a 1GB up and down internet speed so that isn't the issue either.

Screenshot_22.png

• Moderators

That's a generic message that just means CCleaner can't connect to a particular server.

Try doing a scan in Health Check to see what it says for both 'Speed' and 'Security'.
You don't need to click 'Make it better' if you don't want to actually do a Health Check clean.

Those are different servers and sometimes it can connect to one but not the other, which shows if it's a particular server.
If both are unavailable than it's an indication that the connections are being blocked.
image.png

Sometimes a server will go offline for a while, but if you are seeing this constantly then it's an indication that something is blocking connection to the server(s).
That's usually your Antivirus or Firewall settings doing the blocking.

However - I note that your Windows 11 is the Enterprise edition.
Is this a business machine? or possibly a University?
The Enterprise edition is normally only available to organisations, and the firewall/connection settings are usually controlled by the organisations IT department.
In which case you'd need to talk to your IT.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043