Automatically Running CCleaner at Logoff or Daily at 5:00pm

HBugTechCoordinator

I have been struggling to figure out a way to get CCleaner to run from either Task Scheduler or as a Logoff Script.  Any help would be appreciated.

I was able to use Task Scheduler when I had all the computers in a workgroup.  Now, I've joined them all to a domain, and I cannot get Task Scheduler to run CCleaner.  I also cannot seem to get a GPO script to run at logoff.  I can only get CCleaner to run at logon, but that defeats the purpose.  I need to wipe browser cache and specific folders before they're backed up in the evening.

I can create a script to wipe all of that if needed, but it'd be a lot easier to just let CCleaner run at logoff or at a specific time every night.

I've attempted the built in scheduling with settings shown in the attachment CCleaner Business Scheduling.

I've attempted local Task Scheduler, which is how I accomplished it before, but I can't get it to work anymore now that the PCs are domain joined.

I've attempted running a script at logoff that starts CCleaner with the /auto parameter.

I've attempted a Task Scheduler from the domain controller's GPO.

If you've accomplished this, at least let me know if it's possible 😅.  I've attached examples of the built in CCleaner scheduling and the Local Task Scheduler.

LocalTaskScheduler_General.png

LocalTaskScheduler_Conditions.png

LocalTaskScheduler_Actions.png

LocalTaskScheduler_Schedule.png

CCleaner Business Scheduling.png

• Moderators

We don't get many users of the Business Edition asking questions on the forum, they tend to go straight to the support they are paying for.

It's always possible that another user of Business Edition is looking in, but TBH I would not be holding my breath and would be contacting the Business support included with your product.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043