Never received email with key

hi,

I have recently renewed my license but I have never received an email with the key. I have paid with my company name [personal information redacted] and I have the transaction in my company account. I suspect my email address was wrong, but now is linked with this account. Please help. Thank you

File 23-06-2022, 11 01 41.jpeg

Edited by johnccleaner
Removed personal details from message

Guest johnccleaner

That doesn't look like one of our orders. Quite honestly, that looks like a scam or at least like some sort of major mistake occurred in the order, as we are not Acronis, nor do we sell their products; Acronis also does not sell our products.

You might get in touch with Acronis via their contact details here: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/contact-us/ so that they can verify if they ever received the order and if so if they can track it down and find out what it was for.

If they're not able to track it down, please feel free to contact our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly so we can look for it as well, though as mentioned, the screenshot you provided makes it seem very much like we would never have seen it.

Afaik if you just renew rather than purchase a new key you’ll not receive a new key but the previous key will show the new  expiry date - say June 2023.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

Thank you for the answer. I have made a whole new purchase on 21 June via Cleverbridge and I have included the invoice below. I do not know what else I can do.

Bastet: Thank you, but I have not renewed.

Edited by johnccleaner
Edit: Removed invoice with personal data

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnccleaner

Please don't post personal data such as invoices publicly. :)

If you're not able to locate the license via the license lookup tool listed by Bastet, then it's very likely that a typo was made when entering the email address onto the order form. In that case, please contact our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly and we'll be happy to help you locate this license and move it to an appropriate email address; the 9-digit order number beginning with 34... in your invoice should be sufficient to locate it.