Edge and CCleaner

Hmm

I am now starting to delete my cookies manually by going to OPTIONS, COOKIES ON COMPUTER and selecting all the cookies. Then I delete them.

I ran CCleaner analyzer afterwards and I seen that Edge cookies remain in particular: microsoftedge.microsoft.com and chrome.google.com 

Again these cookies appear in Edge (it has the Edge logo). Chrome cookies appear to be fine though. 

• Moderators

Those cookies could be coming from many things, not just from Edge.

It isn't just browsers that can put cookies on your computer these days.
Live Tiles on the start menu, News and Interests on the task bar, email apps, etc. - basically anything that can connect to the web can/will put cookies on your computer.

Many of them will use Internet Explorer's storage spaces to save their cookies and files, but as IE will at sometime be discontinued some have started to use Edge's storage spaces.
They use those storage locations simply because they are always there and it's more convienient than creating their own.
Because the files are saved in those storage locations CCleaner sees them as coming from IE or Edge, no matter where they actualy came from.

It is also not unusual for files, cookies, etc. to come straight back after you have cleaned them.
For why that happens, and what you can do about stopping some of it, have a read of the second half of this:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043