Credit card decline and incomplete PayPal order

dp623

I have tried for the past hour to upgrade my account.  I keep getting a message that my credit card was not accepted (i've used it today with no problems) and then i paid with paypal.  still not getting confirmation that i have an upgrade.  frustrating in that you cannot talk to anyone.

• Admin
3 hours ago, dp623 said:

frustrating in that you cannot talk to anyone.

You can talk to someone - CCleaner has a customer support team.  Their contact address (support@ccleaner.com) was in the order confirmation email that you received from your PayPal purchase.  But you should have all the information that you need from the three emails that you received from Cleverbridge regarding your purchase attempts.

The first two order attempts that you made were "Payment Declined by Card Issuer".  As per the emails that you received at the time from cs@cleverbridge.com:

It is possible that the credit card number, expiration date, or security code was entered incorrectly. Alternatively, you may have reached your credit card's limit. Please see the section below to retry this card, try a different card, or choose from our many other payment options.

If your card should continue to fail, please contact your card issuer to inquire about the decline reason, any restrictions on the card (for example, on internet purchases or foreign transactions), and to request that they allow your charge on the next retry.

ie: you would need to talk to your bank about why they declined the transactions.

With regards to the PayPal purchase, you placed the order but it is still sitting as "Awaiting Offline Payment" since you do not appear to have paid yet.  As per the order confirmation email that you would have received from no-reply@cleverbridge.com:

image.png

ie: open that email and click on the green button to complete the order.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Credit card decline and incomplete PayPal order