Installed Ryzen 5950X, now Speccy is glitching the CPU specs

Promethevs

I recently installed the 5950X which has 16 cores, and I believe that Speccy is glitching due to this.  I have no problems with other system apps, such as CUPID.  As you see in the screen snip it shows a long list of AMD Processors (32).  When I click on CPU, it names all cores as 0, and states that there is only 1 core and 1 thread. When I count all the instances, it is 32 (which is the number of threads).  While I am thinking about it, Speccy used to give more detailed info on RAM, but now with the DDR4 memory, I basically only see what I already know, but there is no longer what type of memory, the frequency, clocks, the manufacturer, etc.  With my DDR3 memory computer, it shows so much more information. Maybe it is because it is running Windows 11 now? Anyways, I hope there will be an update to Speccy to fix these issues, thanks.

SPeccy Screenshot 2022-01-23 165402.jpg

SPeccy Screenshot 2022-01-23 165053.jpg

Speccy Screenshot 2022-01-23 170204.jpg

• Moderators

It's not surprising as speccy is in dire need of updating which we've been assured for years that "an update is coming"

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com