possibility to log-in to an private account with actual status of licences

proedler

Is there a way to log into your private account on the CCleaner homepage with the current state of your licenses? I can't find one!

I am asked to renew my license, but I think I am far from the end of the license period. My program shows the end of the license in 85 days. If that were really the case, I would lose a 1/4 year if I renewed NOW!

Also, the program tells me that auto-renew is not enabled and I can't change that either without somehow getting into my private account and enabling that feature there!
Please for advice! 

• Admin

@proedler

2 hours ago, proedler said:

Is there a way to log into your private account on the CCleaner homepage with the current state of your licenses? I can't find one!

We don't have a separate password system on the website, but all over the support site we have a link to a form that you can use to have the details of all of your active licences sent to you, including the keys and expiry dates: CCleaner.com - License Lookup

2 hours ago, proedler said:

I am asked to renew my license, but I think I am far from the end of the license period. My program shows the end of the license in 85 days. If that were really the case, I would lose a 1/4 year if I renewed NOW!

You will not lose anything by renewing early.  Those 85 days would be credited to your new licence - nominally within 15 working days, but usually within 12-24 hours (see here: Will I lose any time on my subscription if I take an offer to renew early? – Piriform Support). If you have changed email address, or if you are renewing more than 90 days before your old licence ends then the matching may not be automatic - in which case an email to support@ccleaner.com requesting a "licence merge" after purchase will get any crediting taken care of for you.

Note that the time credit for early renewals are particularly good if you are upgrading from CCleaner Professional to CCleaner Professional Plus or CCleaner Professional Premium, as those days that would have been on a lower level are now on a higher level. 

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes