Help the driver updater corrupted my pc

darren007

Hi I recently updated my drivers using ccleaner and now my audio driver in device manager doesnt show up but it is hiden. The driver is  realtek(R) audio plus when I plug in my JBL headphones theres no sound, and when I try to increase my volume it doesent show the slider. The sound icon on the bottom right has a red cross on it. I have already tried running many troubleshoots and redownloaded windows 10 with keeping my files

You might have to reinstall the driver via the entry under show hidden devices.
Right click device.
Choose update driver.
Choose ‘browse my computer for drivers’.
Choose ‘let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer’.
Choose the compatible hardware from the list, then choose next.
Choose one of the older drivers from the list shown, then click next.
This will then reinstall the driver.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

Guest Andrei CCleaner
On 08/12/2021 at 15:32, darren007 said:

Hi I recently updated my drivers using ccleaner and now my audio driver in device manager doesnt show up but it is hiden. The driver is  realtek(R) audio plus when I plug in my JBL headphones theres no sound, and when I try to increase my volume it doesent show the slider. The sound icon on the bottom right has a red cross on it. I have already tried running many troubleshoots and redownloaded windows 10 with keeping my files

Heya @darren007 if the instruction received by Bastet in the previous post won't work please email our team at support@ccleaner.com so they could have a look over your situation.