Bought a new license but didn't cancel auto-renew on old one.

BluLuna

Hello! I was trying to find an answer but I had trouble finding one for my situation. I bought a new license because of a Black Friday sale. I registered the new key in my Ccleaner application but then realized I never canceled the auto-renew on the old license. It does look like the days were combine because the expiry date is February and not in November 2023 anymore. I just want to make sure I'm not paying to auto-renew my old license when I have a new one(which I canceled the auto-renew for). Also, I used the same email/account for both licenses.

• Admin
19 hours ago, BluLuna said:

It does look like the days were combine because the expiry date is February and not in November 2023 anymore

This is a good sign.  The licence extending robot runs twice a day to credit time remaining on old licences to new ones for folks who renew early.  But at the same time it also checks if the old licence has a subscription attached to it that needs cancelling to ensure no duplicated billing. 

While support@ccleaner.com is generally the best source to confirm this for you, for the benefit and reassurance of other readers I checked your case and can see that, since you purchased using the same email address, your old 2 year subscription billing for CCleaner Professional Plus (3 PCs) that you started in December 2019 was automatically cancelled at 21:26 GMT on November 25th - about 2 minutes after you completed your order for CCleaner Professional (1 PC).

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes