how my licences?

Otti3030

Hello!

Some months ago I bought CCleaner. It was written that I can use if for 2 or 3 computers. Today I wanted to register another one but it was written it should be an error.

I find my key but where can I see for how many computers is the licence?

Thank you!

Otti from Austria, Europe

• Admin
2 hours ago, Otti3030 said:

Today I wanted to register another one but it was written it should be an error

You can indeed register your copy of CCleaner Professional Plus on up to 3 computers: How many computers can I install CCleaner Professional Plus on? – Piriform Support

If you are having trouble registering, be sure to check the help article here: How to register and activate CCleaner Professional – Piriform Support - but in particular, make sure that you are copying and pasting your licence key and registration name (which will be your name or your company name if a business) to avoid leaving out anything.  If all else fails, you can contact customer support at support@ccleaner.com, ideally with a screenshot of any error message you may be getting.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes