Using CCleaner products on Windows 11 while your Android phone is connected to c

mhuffman087

I was wondering if I can use the license key for my CCleaner Pro Plus with Premium Tech Support (Bundle Version) that says up to 5 devices on my Android phone or tablet? If I can't, at least can I use the license key to upgrade my CCleaner free version on my Android phone and tablet to the CCleaner Professional Version on my Android phone or tablet?

• Moderators

(EDIT - Two threads with the same question have been merged).

CCleaner licences for PC/Mac cannot be used on Android devices.

That's a restriction put in place by Google, you have to get CCleaner for Android through the Google Store and pay for the licence there.

I believe that they are in discussion with Google about ways to get around that restriction so that CCleaner licences can become 'universal'
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/60995-which-bundle-would-suit-me-best/?tab=comments#comment-331145

A noteworthy omission is the paid version of CCleaner for Android, which still needs to be purchased separately (since that is sold via Google Play instead of directly).  We are looking to include this in CCleaner Premium at some point in the future once we can resolve the necessary cross-platform licensing shenanigans.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043