Nice new addition to the CCleaner program but will stick to others for now.

xSimone

Sadly this program just doesn't give enough information, like what current version the driver is, and its date of release or any other important information.

It's a great start though. Good on you Piriform. I've always loved you guys for CCleaner and Speccy. My favourite tools. Defraggler doesn't agree with my computer though some reason, it causes kernal panics or something that crashes it. ';d

• Admin
7 hours ago, xSimone said:

Sadly this program just doesn't give enough information, like what current version the driver is, and its date of release

@xSimoneWhich version of CCleaner are you using?  When I see that one of Drivers is out of date ...

image.png

... if I click on the "Learn More" button then all that information is in there.  My current version and when it was installed, and the version numbers and release dates of all subsequent versions (so I can take my pick of which one to update to):

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes