Time credit for early renewal and upgrade

JGoodhue

I've been receiving Notices to "Renew" for about 2 months.  Today, I finally decided to go ahead and renew "an existing" account.

Well, I re-newed, submitted my payment, and then find out it's effective TODAY, thus wiping out the remaining month of my "current" subscription.

Why "pressure" existing customers to renew when you treat them like a rented mule?

NOT Good Business Practices 101.

• Admin
48 minutes ago, JGoodhue said:

thus wiping out the remaining month of my "current" subscription.

Don't worry - you have not lost anything.  As per the email that you would have renewed from:

"you won't lose any time by renewing early.  We always add any time left on your old subscription to your new upgraded one."

More information here: Will I lose any time on my subscription if I take an offer to renew early? – Piriform Support - but the short version is that since you upgraded using the same email address, etc, and within 90 days of your old licence expiring, your new licence expiry date will be November 24th 2022 - it can just take a few hours to refresh.

You should see your new expiry date in about 3 hours from now.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Time credit for early renewal and upgrade