How do I stop these annoying announcements?

I have five premium licenses and been a customer for more than ten years. So you know I am not a hack.

How do I stop the annoying announcement popups on my screen? I find them quite intrusive and not at all helpful.  If they were not so huge then maybe I would not be so livid.  These announcements seem to be never ending and occur about once or twice every week on all of my PCs.  They usually occur in the bottom right corner of my screen.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Steve

• Admin
17 hours ago, steverobison said:

How do I stop the annoying announcement popups on my screen?

@steverobison: Depends on the announcements to which you refer.  If your licence has not expired (or is not coming up for expiry shortly) I am assuming that it is something like this?

image.png

If so, it is inviting you to select the action you want to take when you have closed your browser, because you have not yet configured this option.  You can do so the next time the message appears, or do so in Options > Smart Cleaning under "Enable automatic browser cleaning").

image.png

"Select action" means that you have not picked an option yet.  Options available include disabling smart cleaning for that browser, prompting you if you want to clean, automatically cleaning with or without notification, etc.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes