CCleaner yinelenen dosya bulucu işlemini geri almak

Guest zafer

Guest zafer

İyi günler. Ben yakın zamanda Ccleaner ile yenilenen dosya bulucu aracını çalıştırıp C diskindeki yinelenen yinelenen dosya seç ile işaretleyip işaretleyerek.

Şimdi neredeyse tüm programlarım hata veriyor.

Bunun nedeni ise program dosyaları ve program programları programları (x86) daki başlatma dosyalarının silinmesi ile tek bırakılan dosya konumlarının karışıklığıdır.

Bu işlemi bir şekilde geri almam gerekiyor herhangi bir yedekleme yapmadığımdan geri döndüremiyorum yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

Translation:

Good day. I have recently run the renewed file finder tool with Ccleaner and ticked and ticked select duplicate file on disk C.

Almost all my programs now fail.

The reason for this is the confusion of the program files and the file locations left alone with the deletion of the startup files in the program programs (x86).

I need to undo this process somehow I can't restore it as I haven't made any backup. Can you help me?

Guest zafer

Benim bilgisayarımda sadece C diski var. Duplicate finder ile binlerce kopya dosyayı tek hamlede sildim. Fakat konumları rasgele.

Şimdi hemen hemen her programım hata veriyor. Bunun nedeni Program Fiiles ve Program Dosyaları(x86) içinde bulunan orjinal dosyaların silinip kopya dosyaların ise saçma konumlarda kalmasından ve binlerce böyle dosya var. Silme işlemi ile kazandığım alan yaklaşık 10Gb. 

Bu işlemi geri almak için yedeklemem veya geri dönüş noktam mevcut değil.

Hata veren programlarım Solidworks, Autocad, Microsoft edge, Asus battary , Asus product ve daha fazlası.

Silinen dosyaları geri getirme işlemini CCleaner recuva ile yapmayı denedim fakat sanırım istediğim dosyaları bulmadı ve o binlerce dosyayı tek tek eski konumuna yerleştiremem. Recuva silinen konumuna geri kaydedebilir mi?

Hata veren Programların başlatma konumlarına, işlemin sonucu kalan dosyaları bulup yerleştirmenin kolay yolu var mı?

Bu konu hakkında bana yardımcı olur musunuz?

Translation:

I only have the C disk on my computer. With the duplicate finder, I deleted thousands of duplicate files in one go. But their positions are random.

Almost every program of mine now fails. The reason for this is that the original files in the Program Verbs and Program Files (x86) are deleted and the duplicate files remain in absurd locations and there are thousands of such files. The space I gained with the deletion is about 10Gb.

I do not have a backup or a return point to undo this process.

My buggy programs are Solidworks, Autocad, Microsoft edge, Asus battary, Asus product and more.

I tried to recover deleted files with CCleaner recuva, but I guess it didn't find the files I wanted and I can't put those thousands of files one by one. Can Recuva save back to its deleted location?

Is there an easy way to find and place the remaining files as a result of the process in the launch locations of the failing Programs?

Can you help me on this topic?

• Moderators

Threads merged and moved to CCleaner Help Requests.

You have deleted files that are needed by the system, many of which are duplicated more than once.

You should only use the Duplicate Finder to remove your own files and not system files.

If you have a Windows Restore Point then restoring that may get the required files back.
You say not and so you may have to 'Refresh' (keeps your files and apps) or  'Reset' (removes your files and apps) Windows.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-refresh-reset-or-restore-your-pc-51391d9a-eb0a-84a7-69e4-c2c1fbceb8dd

Even after  a Windows 'Refresh' you will need to reinstall Solidworks and AutoCad, and any of the Asus apps that you want.

Sistemin ihtiyaç duyduğu dosyaları sildiniz ve genellikle birden fazla kopyaladınız.

Sistem dosyalarını değil, yalnızca kendi dosyalarınızı kaldırmak için Duplicate Finder'ı kullanmalısınız.

Bir Windows Geri Yükleme Noktanız varsa, geri yükleme işlemi gerekli dosyaları geri alabilir.
Aksi takdirde, Windows'u 'Yenilemeniz' (dosyalarınızı ve uygulamalarınızı korumanız) veya 'Sıfırlamanız' (dosyalarınızı ve uygulamalarınızı kaldırın) gerekebilir.

Windows 'Yenileme'den sonra bile Solidworks ve AutoCad'i ve istediğiniz Asus uygulamalarını yeniden yüklemeniz gerekecektir.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

Thread closed, Please register if you want to post again.

Konu kapandı, tekrar mesaj göndermek istiyorsanız lütfen kayıt olun.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043