Command Line Options

bal464

I love Speccy because it's so much more verbose (and up to date AND accurate!) than WMI queries. However I have to run Speccy manually and export the results to a, XML file then run a custom VB app to migrate the XML data to the registry before I can run BGInfo to pick it all up from those registry entries.

It would be so useful to be able to run Speccy with a command switch to automatically export the system info to the the XML file then shut down. I could then run Speccy before BGinfo in a .bat file and get up-to-date and accurate system info including stuff that that WMI can't seem to return.

This would be really helpful for all those sys admins around the world who look after servers and clients for their bosses because there's a growing pile of data that WMI queries can't seem to see but Speccy can (like RAM architecture)

Hoping you'll consider it - thanks for a great app!

Regards

Ian

• Moderators

up to date AND accurate!

A number of posters would disagree.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043