v5.68 german improvements... still

trium

hi fans,

at first one new "thing" to translate...

Software Updater
- Software Updater displays a message when offline and a ‘Try Again’ button

nice but please in german :-)

1140372493_ccleanersoftwareupdater_Meldunginenglisch_offline_kleiner.jpg.8e6652dde290eb465ed4700696c61a4d.jpg

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

as for the old problems / bugs - they are all still there -> the same as in v5.63 or earlier...

i hope there will be an opportunity in the future to fix at least the biggest or most flashy things.

--> i will not write once again the old problems because my "total size" for uploading multimedia files is at the end... and if i delete it -> all posts with pics would be emptied and i have to start all the work over again

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

ccleaner -> options -> privacy

wrong translations

+ link to short to "Datenschutzrichtlinie" <--- there shows only the last "e"

ccleaner privatsphäre_einstellungen_kleiner.jpg