Missing order receipt [incorrect email address provided]

I PURCHASE YOUR 1 YEAR SUBSCRIBER [personal information removed] BUT I CANT DOWNLAOD MY PAYABLE CCLEANER WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. ANY ASSITANT PLEASE IT TAKES 1 HOUR BEFORE IT REPLY MY REGISTRATION VIA VISA. AND STILL I CANT USE URE APPS 

I NEED REFUNDABLE PLS THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WHY YOU GUYS LET THIS HAPPEND.

[address removed] thats my email pls email me soon as posible

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Missing order receipt from purchase
  • Admin

@Agamemnon Teng: Hi, this is a public forum for discussions of CCleaner and to seek and provide peer support for technical issues - particularly for the free user base.  So this is not a good place to publish your personal details to the general public 🙂

There are some CCleaner staff on here (such as myself).  I checked your case and I can see that you did raise two support tickets with Cleverbridge, who forwarded your case to CCleaner customer support, who seem to have responded to you recently.  There was a recent purchase for CCleaner from a customer with a name that seems to be the same as yours, but with a slightly different email address.  Your purchase receipt and licence key were sent to that email address that you provided - it had no numbers in the email address, if that helps you find which of your email addresses to check.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Missing order receipt [incorrect email address provided]
  • Admin
On 10/05/2020 at 14:03, Agamemnon Teng said:

hi sir, can i ask how to delete my report post on furom?

All personal information has been removed from your post 🙂

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• 1 month later...