Tracker to trace internet trafic

LeonB

I'm looking for a "tracker" program that monitors your internet traffic on a network of about 7 pc's. It will also be great if one can control your bandwith with a limit per pc. Freeware if possible ?

he wants something like a keylogger, to know what everyone is doing on their pc's.

i found one thats freeware and you can set it to send the logs to your email.

just be sure to tell them that your using it, other wise, im not responsible for anything.

Powered Keylogger Installation

let me know if you have any more questions.

he wants something like a keylogger, to know what everyone is doing on their pc's.

i found one thats freeware and you can set it to send the logs to your email.

just be sure to tell them that your using it, other wise, im not responsible for anything.

Powered Keylogger Installation

let me know if you have any more questions.

I don' think so. He just wants a log of sites visited and wants to know if he can limit the amount of bandwith that is used.

LeonB, if you use a router, you can always check the logs on it in order to see what sites have been visited.

I don' think so. He just wants a log of sites visited and wants to know if he can limit the amount of bandwith that is used.

LeonB, if you use a router, you can always check the logs on it in order to see what sites have been visited.

I just want to find out which pc is maybe infected with a virus. For the future I would like to limit the amount of bandwith that is used per pc on a daily basis.

How do I check the logs on my router ? I can only see the total amounts of up- and downloads.