Google search bar history not cleaned

rhandrew

Noticed CCleaner doesn't clear my Google search bar of it's history. Going to www.google.com and double clicking in the search box gives you a long history of your google searches. Any one else experience this?

Google is also not listed on left side of CCleaner applications. Any reason?

thanks in advance for any light you might shed on this.

Bob

Hello, and welcome to the CC Forum!

Do you have Google Toolbar checked (tab Applications, section Internet) ? I have both Google toolbars (for Firefox and Internet Explorer) unchecked because I want to keep the history. But it should be cleaned if you have it checked.

Hello, and welcome to the CC Forum!

Do you have Google Toolbar checked (tab Applications, section Internet) ? I have both Google toolbars (for Firefox and Internet Explorer) unchecked because I want to keep the history. But it should be cleaned if you have it checked.

On the Cleaner settings, under applications I have Acrobat and Office, and under Internet I only7 have Java. How do I get Google in there. Thanks for your reply.

Bob

On the Cleaner settings, under applications I have Acrobat and Office, and under Internet I only7 have Java. How do I get Google in there. Thanks for your reply.

Bob

Actually, I don't have Google Toolbar. I'm talking about Google's main search engine web page. If you double click in the search box it has your complete history. Can't figure out how to get that cleared.

Actually, I don't have Google Toolbar. I'm talking about Google's main search engine web page. If you double click in the search box it has your complete history. Can't figure out how to get that cleared.

Found it. In IE, tools, internet options, content, autoforms, clear. That did it. That's spmething CCleaner should look at.