scan list of files not getting stored RECUVA

krishnanh

I want to store the results of the deep scan of  my corrupted drive for recovery in sessions. Every time I have to scan the hard disk.

How to store the results so that I can recover from the stored list of scan result.

Any help ? Thanks in advance HKrishnan

• Moderators

It is not possible to use the stored scan results for future recovery, it can not be loaded into Recuva.

Can you keep your pc and Recuva open until you have completed all your recoveries?

since the system has identified 130,000 files out of which recoverable itself is around 95000 , manually checking files to be recovered requires multiple sessions.

hence if we can store the scan results we can recover up to some files, and then restart later. 

This is available in mini tool power recovery software

• Moderators

The scan would be different if you came back. as long as the computer is running (including restart) recoverable data is being written over making the original scan to be wrong

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

There's nothing to stop you sorting on state, if that's what you want to recover, and then highlighting/checking a few thousand files, recovering them, going for a coffee, checking the next few thousand, etc.