i need a few registry tweaks

Krak

okay i need help... I made one skin for win (not skin .... I just use Win classic skin with mu set of colors...). But... I need some reg tweaks which i dont know how to make...HELP

what is the problem? I want to apply to all folder this options:

Icons view: Tiles

Icons arrange: By type (Showed in groups)...

I dont know where to search in registry for this... i searched in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer

i need this for all folders (for current user but if there is for all users on PC - give it to me)!

but i didn't find anything for this...

Please help me i need this tweak :|

next thing:

how to change in registry explorer view? Precisely i need next tweak:

Remover Addres bar from Windows Explorer and remove standard buttons (go back, search, folder view and so on...) from Win explorer!

and next:

how to make a reg tweak which can do next thing:

icons size set to xx (in my case 25) with horizontal and vertical space between icons (in both cases the space is 30)?

this too:

where in the registry can i find information about system default link colors? I want to change link color (in whole system (from blue to...)) but i dont know where to search for this (i'm not good @ google and i dont know to ask the right question)...

and one more question:

i maded some cursors... Now when i go co Control Panle=> Mouse=> Cursors i set this and i save it... but where is that saved file? I want to transfer this theme with cursor to another PC but i dont know where is this file...

BIG tnx for (any) help...

• Moderators

I want to apply to all folder this options:

Icons view: Tiles

Icons arrange: By type (Showed in groups)...

You set up a folder with all the view options you want, then click:

Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Apply To All Folders, then click OK to exit.

Precisely i need next tweak:

Remover Addres bar from Windows Explorer and remove standard buttons (go back, search, folder view and so on...) from Win explorer!

To remove the address bar open any folder and click:

View -> Toolbars -> Untick Address Bar.

Note: You may have to use what I just told you listed above in 'Apply To All Folders' for it stick.

In Windows Explorer when you have a folder open right click inside the field where the Search, Copy, etc., icons are displayed and select:

Customize

Inside of customize you can add or remove displayed icons or text.

and next:

how to make a reg tweak which can do next thing:

icons size set to xx (in my case 25) with horizontal and vertical space between icons (in both cases the space is 30)?

Right click a blank area on the Desktop and select Properties, then click: Appearance->Advanced

Using the drop down menu you can change the 'Icon Spacing (Horizontal)', and 'Icon Spacing (Vertical)' to what you want.

Note: Depending upon your system font size if you have icons spaced too close with a larger font the names will be chopped off when looking at them on the desktop (see example). If the font is too big you can change it inside Appearance->Advanced as well by selecting from the drop down menu 'Icon', there may be other things inside of Appearance->Advanced that need the font size changed.

Click OK to save all your changes and to exit Appearance->Advanced.

Now to save a Windows XP theme after you've customized it:

Right click a blank area on the Desktop and select Properties, then click:

Themes -> Save As

You can save the customized theme settings onto the hard disk, a good place would be 'My Documents\My Themes'. You can also save it onto a floppy, or burn it onto a CD-RW for the other computer you want to use it on. In any event the theme won't be large in size at all.

this too:

where in the registry can i find information about system default link colors? I want to change link color (in whole system (from blue to...)) but i dont know where to search for this (i'm not good @ google and i dont know to ask the right question)...

I don't know how to change this one, perhaps someone else does.

and one more question:

i maded some cursors... Now when i go co Control Panle=> Mouse=> Cursors i set this and i save it... but where is that saved file? I want to transfer this theme with cursor to another PC but i dont know where is this file...

Cursors are usually installed into: C:\Windows\Cursors

However if it isn't located in there use Windows built in search to try and locate it, typing in the saved name for example mycursor.cur will narrow down the search but if you don't remember the name you can also search for *.cur.

----

Edit:

As for exporting all this from the registry I don't know of anyway to do it. You may need to search download websites for software that will save those settings.