Ccleaner version v1.26.218?

Q-Tip

Hi, I first wanna say that Ccleaner is one of the best products ever!

My question is, i'm using Ccleaner version v1.26.218 and i'm very happy with it. Do i have to update to the new version of Ccleaner or can i just use the one i have? I would appreciate any kind help on this, thanks! :)

Hello, and welcome to the forum :)

See the Ccleaner main page (What's New) for information what has changed since v1.26.218. The main changes were

• Windows hotfix uninstaller cleaning
  • Secure delete
  • Added and updated cleaning for several applications
  • Added an optional browser toolbar

v1.28.277 had a bug in the hotfix uninstaller cleaning fixed, so if you decide to update, use this version, not v1.27.260.

Ccleaner releases a new version every few months, and most of the regular users install the updated version. If you do, don't uninstall the previous version, just install the new version over the existing one, otherwise you will lose all your settings (cookies to keep, etc.)

Hello, and welcome to the forum :)

See the Ccleaner main page (What's New) for information what has changed since v1.26.218. The main changes were

• Windows hotfix uninstaller cleaning

• Secure delete

• Added and updated cleaning for several applications

• Added an optional browser toolbar

v1.28.277 had a bug in the hotfix uninstaller cleaning fixed, so if you decide to update, use this version, not v1.27.260.

Ccleaner releases a new version every few months, and most of the regular users install the updated version. If you do, don't uninstall the previous version, just install the new version over the existing one, otherwise you will lose all your settings (cookies to keep, etc.)

Ok, i will update to the new version. I want to thank you for your kind reply, thanks! :)