CCLEANER CONFIRMS FILES DELETED AFTER SCAN

remoat

I don't see the upside.. can I opt-out of the confirmation display? it's pointless..

have you a pic to see what you mean exactly?

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

no, I don't have a pic.. do I need one? do you use ccleaner? do you scan for items to be deleted? do you see the same files that were deleted displayed again, as a confirmation of the files that were disposed of? the confirmation display is a duplicate of the screen that shows the files that are about to be deleted, yes? it says, "these are the files that were just deleted".. I'm saying, "i don't care; don't show me this; I know what was deleted, I saw the list of files as they were discovered; why show me again?" puh-leeze!

it says, "these are the files that were just deleted"..

sometimes there are less files deleted as analyzed

some take a "analyze" without "run cleaner"

the only what i know is for you not to see the filelist twice --> you can click only on "run Cleaner" without "analyze"

as far as i know there is no option for your wish...

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

perhaps is this one for you:

http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/advanced-usage/command-line-parameters

CCleaner.exe /AUTO

CCleaner runs silently and automatically, using the current set of saved options to clean the PC. CCleaner then exits.

but there shows you no windows. you will see only the ccleaner icon in the tray for a few moments as long as ccleaner works ...