A Firefox Problem

Ultimate Predator

Whenever I finish downloading something, the download auctomatically disappears from the download manager. Is there any way to reverse this so that when I finish downloading something, I can open it up from the download manager?

Open Firefox, click Tools > Options... > Privacy, then click the Download History tab, and set the 'Remove files from the Download Manager:' combobox to 'Manually'.

Another problem, when I click in my mouse whell and scroll super fast in any direction, and then click off with the mouse wheel, it will transport me to a random page I have visited. Any help?

Not sure about that one. I personally have never experienced that, so maybe it has something to do with your mouse.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Another minor problem, in my Bookmarks, there is a picture relating to the site for every link. I don't really need these, so is there an easy way to get rid of them?

You can get rid of those by clicking View > Toolbars > Customize..., and set the 'Show:' combobox to 'Text'. The only problem with doing this is that it makes all of your FF icons disappear, including the ones for buttons like 'Back' and 'Reload'. I don't believe there is a way to remove only the bookmark icons.

1) I can't find where the hell to disable it, and it isn't from an extension that I'm aware of.

Mouse Gestures is an extension, it doesn't come with Firefox, and the only way you would have it is if you manually downloaded it.

The only suggestion I have is to click Tools > Options... > Advanced, and try checking/unchecking 'Use autoscrolling' or 'Use smooth scrolling' in the Browsing section. That might fix your mouse problem.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Right, I'm not sure this is mouse gestures. Mouse gestures does things like below:

http://optimoz.mozdev.org/gestures/

However, what I'm getting is when I click in the mouse wheel, scroll anywhere in any direction, then click in the mouse wheel I'm transported to some link that I've recently viewed. This is really starting to get on my nerves, I almost want to uninstall FF because it is so annoying.

I'm currently back to IE, until this problem is sorted out. I have to admit, I haven't noticed that much of a speed difference since uninstalling Firefox, the only annoying problem is the tabbed browsing, but then again I can now view any page on the net, whilst with FF I was finding pages that wouldn't load properly or wouldn't display certain things.