Google (D ) application pup

herbc

This issue is still not resolved , you cannot opt out of it even when unchecking the Google boxes to install Chrome .   It shows itself with Eset every time when the (check for unwanted programs ) box is checked.

Thank you .    I have another question if I may ,  when I installed the program using the admin account I had no issues but when I went to my user account I was unable to find the program.

Usually with other programs I can find them in my user account but not this time so what I did is reinstalled in the user account and when I opened it up the exact same settings for the program that I made in admin was seen in user as well.   Is it normal to not be able to find the program in user accounts when you first installed in using the admin account? 

Thank you

• Moderators

If you by chance mean not finding the program as in shortcuts pointing to it you can remedy this by making for instance a shortcut on the desktop for all users (in the all users account), instead of it only being available in the account you used during installation.

Edited by Andavari

Thank you .    I have another question if I may ,  when I installed the program using the admin account I had no issues but when I went to my user account I was unable to find the program.

Usually with other programs I can find them in my user account but not this time so what I did is reinstalled in the user account and when I opened it up the exact same settings for the program that I made in admin was seen in user as well.   Is it normal to not be able to find the program in user accounts when you first installed in using the admin account? 

Thank you

There used to be an 'install for all users' box, not sure if it's gone away or not.