CCleaner resetting my RSS Feeds

cbigfoot

Hey all having an issue with ccleaner on Windows 8 I have been dealing with it but would like to know if there is a way to have ccleaner leave my RSS Feeds intact where I don't have to go back into IE10 and re subscribe from my favorites bar after each cleaning session. is there a workaround for that I have tried telling ccleaner to ignore cookies from that site but still clears it.

• Moderators

there isn't anything in the default cleaning rules that should effect your common feeds list (Where IE RSS is stored) are you using winapp2.ini or any sort of enhancing program?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

there isn't anything in the default cleaning rules that should effect your common feeds list (Where IE RSS is stored) are you using winapp2.ini or any sort of enhancing program?

nope just plain ole ccleaner with the default boxes checked. but I decided to take the time and apparently luckily it was on my first attempt I found what it is that is doing I when I have it temp items checked it resets my rss feeds in my bar where I have to click re-subscribe. to keep it it appears that it is purging the feeds cache folder under C:\users\Chris\Appdata\local\microsoft\feeds and C:\users\Chris\Appdata\local\microsoft\feeds cache (the cache Is a hidden system protected folder once I excluded them it stopped messing up I think there should be a check box for the rss feeds

• Moderators

I'm not understanding the setting you are saying it is?

please type the Name as listed in ccleaner including the heading (internet, applications, windows etc)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I'm not understanding the setting you are saying it is?

please type the Name as listed in ccleaner including the heading (internet, applications, windows etc)

It's the Internet explorer temporary Internet files

It apparently tries and clear the RSS feeds for ie.