Antec P180 case fan question

Stephen

I'm currently collecting parts for a new build, and I'm trying to decide if I should stick with the stock Antec TriCool fans with my Antec P180 case. FYI - I do not plan on overclocking. For purposes of responding to this post, please assume I plan on sticking with the TriCool fans. While I may or may not, at this point I'm just trying to get a handle on coolong needs (without consideration at the moment for noise level).

The TriCool fan has the following specs (according to Antec): at low it runs at 1200RPM, pushes out 39CFM, and the noise level is 25dBa; at medium it runs at 1600RPM, pushes out 56 CFM, and the noise level is 28dBa; and at high it runs at 2000RPM, pushes out 79CFM, and the noise level is 30dBa.

For my build, in the lower chamber, I will have an Antec NeoHE500 watt PSU, and two Seagate Harddrives (yes, I know the NeoHE has had some compatibity issues with some mobos). The stock fan comes set at medium. Given the above specs, is medium the appropriate setting? Would a low setting provide sufficient cooling?

In the upper chamber I plan on a burner, a DVD-ROM, a floppy (maybe the kind with a card reader), a Canopus AVDCVio card, an Audigy card with a front bay, a graphics card (leaning towards 7800GTX with a Zalman HSF), an Intel mobo and processor with a dual-core chip and a Zalman HSF, and 2 gigs of memory. There are two exhaust TriCool fans set at low, and I'm considering adding an intake TriCool fan at low. Given the above specs, is this sufficient coolong? Would I need to set them on medium? Or, is this more cooling than I need?