Pinnacle Studio 8/Yahoo Mai - Need To Uninstall It

Ultimate Predator

Two things.

Firstly, I've noticed I have a 305 MB folder in program files called Pinnacle. This came with my DVD Re-writer, but there seems to be no uninstall for it. It doesn't appear under the all programs list so could I just delete the folder? I don't know whether I have deletedit in the past and this got left behind... Also, could deleting it stop my re-writer from working?

I have also found a yahoo internet mail uninstaller. This came wiht Yahoo Messanger - which I want to keep. However when I click it, the hourglas starts, then stops - basically nothing happens? It could be a dud, but if it is their (looked under programs, if it is their its numdled with the messanger program under yahoo.

Any ideas?

• Moderators
why did you make the same post twice?

also you might wanna look at this and see if you have any of those pieces of software.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinnacle_Systems%2C_Inc.

24885[/snapback]

He didnt start the same post twice. On one he had things listed in ccleaner that he shouldnt. On this one he has programs that he cant uninstall.

When you buy new hardware you can often use the hardware without installing anything on CD's that come with it.

Hardware manufacturer often ship CD's with stuff but I never install them. They are to help user who dont have software, and they are often outdated verions.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png