Environment Variables Support

Some sections of CCleaner have Environment Variables support.

I'd love to see it support this under Includes.

Example: C:\Windows\Temp\Name of File -> %SystemRoot%\Temp\Name of file (Less headache making sure it always removes the right file)

_____

* Edit: I cannot think of a reason not to also fix Includes to work under Windows 7, since uninstaller programs have no problems removing files from a computer under Windows 7. Includes should be no different, since it also uses a text file similar to unins.dat used by uninstaller programs when they remove files.

I do realize that CCleaner will incorrectly try to add the file a shortcut is pointing to, instead of the shortcut itself under Windows 7, but other programs do not have this problem, so I think it can be fixed.

Update it, please! It hasn't worked for a long time under Windows 7, & it could use Includes similar to Unins.dat for Unins.exe when you run a program uninstaller. Only, this would remove the files you list for it to, instead of a program you install.

Thanks!

Yes, but that is quite a bit of work. I have maybe 15 files I ALWAYS remove, so if I did this each time I set up CCleaner, it would be a royal pain.

Of course, I know about portable, but then, I really do need it on my Netbook, & I regularly cause problems with my netbook testing things like how it handles 15 + users, well, just testing what it will do.

Sometimes I do have to re-do Windows... I hope they fix the GUI, because that would be awesome!