Silently run files without UAC

Super Fast

Problem: Normally, when you run files, even trusted ones like CCleaner, the UAC prompt gets in the way & you have to click to get it to go away. Well, you were going to run it anyway, so why did it need to ask you if your sure? You clicked it, right?

I don't want to turn off UAC, only temporarily disable it.

_____

Partial Solution: I found that it is almost impossible to silently lower UAC under most circumstances without a visual warning. However, it was possible to run the command line for lowering UAC from a BAT file silently, then use BATtoEXE converter to change it to an EXE so it loads faster & without that little pause where the CMDline window is open. You can also do the inverse, to raise the UAC prompt

_____

Of course, even though this does lower it silently, it still does NOT disable UAC until reboot, so files still ask permission till you have rebooted. I felt partially genius after being able to get UAC prompts to lower or raise with no UAC alerts that they have been lowered or raised, till I realized I had a second problem, & that is: The actual visual prompts to let you know a program is about to run, do not disappear until reboot!

Sigh! Problems, problems, LOL! But I did get half of it!