PS2 Headset Problem

DAE

My son plays SOCOM3, on PS2 and his headset will not work, but works for other on-line games he plays. He said the headset works fine for SOCOM2, but since he got SOCOM3, he can not hear or talk. Someone told him something about opening up "ports"????

Tell him to make sure he turns the system off before he plugs it in. I have one and I have noticed that you cant plug it in while the system is on.

24503[/snapback]

Thanks. He said he tried that, and said he is not the only one with this problem.

• Moderators
Thanks. He said he tried that, and said he is not the only one with this problem.

24504[/snapback]

Strange, out of curiosity what kind of mic is it? If someone mentioned ports they were talking about a router but that wouldnt make any difference.

I did some searching and this seems like a very strange error. But your right your son isnt the only one with the problems. Look here:

http://www.socom3.com/socom3/viewforum.php?f=61

24507[/snapback]

Thanks. We checked out the SOCOM3 site. Lots of problems there. I guess we have to see what Router we have. I don't get what DMX they are talking about.

Thanks for searching this out for us. We will have to try and work through their forum.

• Moderators
yeah, one that doesnt f***ing WoRK!!! AHHH. IM SO mad. i put so much money in it, and now i have to take it to a technician.

24604[/snapback]

If it's about the unplugging of the power cord you could if you have another hdd laying around use it to install WinXP and then format the new hdd and start over.