Gaming PC's

DAE

Why play halo? Especially on a computer. That game dosent stand up to UT2004 for multiplayer and I would rather play farcry or HL2 for single player.

24959[/snapback]

Hehehe... FarCry online is fun. I know Halo has somewhat of a performance problem but hey! If you have the card and the RAM you're good to go. UT2004 is ok I guess. I'm not really a fan but i've played it. UT games can be played on most system's anyway now in days :rolleyes:

• Moderators

I dont really play farcry as much as I used to and didnt really like the multiplayer.

UT is my addiction right now. Low Grav Instagib on face classic is where its at. B)

I cant stand halo. The guns are nothing special, the shield system is retarded(get shot just hide untill you recharge.), and the story despite what some say isnt very good.

I saw my brother playing the Demo with his 9800Pro with 256MB and it ran alright. He only has 512MB. Hes upgrading to 1GB though. Anyways, the online game play is good as always. But it's kinda like Doom 3

Too bad my system can't run Doom 3 or Quake 4. I would need more RAM and a new Card. My CPU is good. AMD Athlon 2000+ 1.667GHZ.

oh cool you play counter strike source to. What is your name in the game maybe we could play some time

24971[/snapback]

lol, I hardly play it now but... I could let my brother know and he'll give me the name and maybe you and him will play each other. Be aware that he is.. really good at the game

Note: It'll have to be some other time though before you two can face off

Ok now i have my hdd's ready to be rma'd and on monday im rushing to the post office to send them. At the mean time im playing css on my old computer with my new graphics card gettting around 143 fps, thats right in your face vanguard. But i have no sound.. I cant wait to get working hdd's and put my comp together.

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.

hahahahaha, where do you live Inu-ya, becuz im gonna fly there, dress in a tuxedo and tophat, and with white gloves on. Tehn im gonna ring your doorbell, and when you come to the door im gonan take of one of the gloves and slap you with it and be like " I challenge you to a deul" yes that would awesome

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.

• 2 weeks later...