CCleaner portable messes up installed CCleaner settings

Super Fast

I tried setting the settings in CCleaner portable to use .ini & also it has the portable.dat file.

For the most part, it plays nicely with the installed version, but I found that if I so much as change in portable to not show "Run CCleaner" (when you right-click the recycle bin), it also eliminates it from the installed version.ini

Any way to fix this? I can add it back via installed CCleaner in the default program files folder location, & voila, it also appears back in the portable ccleaner!

Portable should not affect installed version, nor should installed affect portable, should it?

Please fix this!

* Presumably, this is a registry key, as it doesn't seem to affect the installed CCleaner to run CCleaner portable once set up. The problem only seems to occur while setting up portable CCleaner.

CCleaner 3.14 / 32 Bit 7 Ultimate

I suggest you have corrupted ANY PORTABLE software the moment you add its hooks into the registry for use via context menu.

True portable means it can be on a flash drive and have no effect on the registry, and so it cannot/should not affect context menus.