Request a Move Files/Folders to end of disk option

I would like to have a Defraggler feature that would allow me to specify to move certain files and/or folders to the back end (slower zone) of the HD.

For example, I'd like to move the Restore Point files, PC Health folder, SoftwareDistribution folder, and other seldom used files & folders to be placed at back of drive, so that they don't just by chance, end up taking valuable space in the prime 'hot' disk access zone.

This would be somewhat in the same fashion as there is the Exclude list option, and also similar to current option to 'Move large files to end of drive-- but this would be a move certain files/folders but without regard to their size.

This is probably a 'medium' level request. Not an emergency and currently does not impair the product function.

But would be a nice 'extra' to have, to improve the general performance of my primary system disk.

Thanks.

[ Defraggler 2.07.346, Windows XP Pro SP3 ]

The Universe is intelligent and friendly 8-)

This would be nice.

For user folders (docs/pics/vids/etc) as well as certain system folders such as software distribution.

For system folders such as System Restore, this would see no benefit, as Windows constantly creates new restore points, negating the move you did earlier.

Well, I tell you, that the main drives that see such benefit are either slower drives, older drives, or slower computer systems.

On those, defrag management helps a lot.

On newer, faster drives/hardware, it is harder to tell the difference unless they are badly fragged/lots of files & folders, etc.