A problem about files and folders excluded

snakeonen

Hello,I am a loyal user of your excellent softwares in China.

Recently I find a promble about files and folders excluded:when I add files and folders in Options-Exclude,Defraggler works well.After a time,I want to cancel files and folders excluded,so I press "delete" to cancel them and press "ok" to confirm,but the next time I start Defraggler,files and folders excluded are still there.

I find that I can delete them in Defraggler.ini(there are related items in this file ),but in Defraggler's Options,I have no idea.

I hope you can fix this bug as soon as possible,thanks!

I deleted your other duplicate post.

If you have Defraggler configured to use an INI file instead of the registry, or if you use Defraggler Portable, make sure the INI file isn't set with the attribute read-only.

Thanks,I posted twice because of my bad network.

For test,I use install and portable version today,and I'm sure both of their ini files aren't read-only,but the problem I mentioned above are still exist.

Dear moderator,I hope you can test it personally,maybe it's really a bug,thanks again.

• Moderators

The bug fixers can test it and try to reproduce it better than I ever could. The INI file thing I mentioned was just what I initially thought of, however if that isn't it then it will take an official Piriform bug fixer to figure out the problem.